The Role: Head of Sales & Operational Planning Systems
Reporting to: Supply Chain Director
· Responsible for managing large scale strategic system projects from initiation through to delivery
· Develop the scope, schedule, and deliverables for a multi system implementation of ERP<PLM<MES.
· End to end program management through closely working with internal/external stakeholders -System software providers and operational areas.
· Interfacing with the necessary teams from each system provider who will be working remotely.
· Establish the necessary collaboration tools for successful communication both in person and remote working.
· Driving project reviews and mitigating risk through data driven approach.
· Reporting analysing and resolving of issues to ensure on time introduction.
· Define and document specifications, procedures, and user requirements
· Proven record of transition and change management of similar complex systems introduction
· Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in similar roles + degree
· Experience managing several complex projects simultaneously
· Ability to handle changing priorities deal with ambiguity and ability to take on time decisions
· Good understanding of procurement supply chain and operations
· Knowledge of cloud-based solutions
· Excellent communicator
· Analytical multi-tasking problem solving skills
Culture and sense of belonging is fundamental to this organisation's core inclusive values. They are committed to working environment where our people's differences are respected and celebrated. To achieve their vision, they will build and maintain honourable relationships between our people, and closely observe the legal protected characteristics of age, disability, faith / or belief, gender reassignment, marital status, maternity and paternity, race, sex and sexual orientation